So what did I do this evening? Knit?
Nah. I played a couple of stupid computer games, did laundry, dishes, and contemplated cleaning up a bit more of the house for inbound company.
I also sat here looking at this wonderful pile of books + that I picked up at RAF Croughton Library.
- Fire and Ice by JA Jance
- Smash Cut – Sandra Brown
- Dreamfever – Karen Marie Moning
- Gone Tomorrow – Lee Child
- Lavender Morning – Jude Deveraux
- The Perfect Poison – Amanda Quick
- The Third Circle – Amanda Quick
Oh, yes. And Season 4 of the New Doctor Who. I have no clue as to whether or not I am going to like this particular assistant. What I saw of her in The Runaway Bride seemed to combine some of the worst traits of both Rose and her mother…… Did the ability to write the perfect side kick end with Rex Stout?