Home > Uncategorized > Impacts

Impacts

March 5th, 2011

I was going to write you a long and detailed discussion about PDHA (post deployment health assesments). Why we are doing the process and how complicated/non complicated it is.

But then the sirens are going off and we have no power. So am not sure how much longer the battery is going to last.

It is the usual, IDF impact (and I am sheltering at the office).

Such fun – not.

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
  1. Jennifer
    March 5th, 2011 at 21:33 | #1

What do PDHA have to do with the veteran I see 2 5 10 20 years later claiming his back hurts because of his Afghani service?

2. Alison
    March 6th, 2011 at 13:14 | #2

Please know that I pray for you every day. I want you and those around
    you to come home safe and sound.

Best wishes and a hug thrown in,

3. Helen
    March 6th, 2011 at 13:25 | #3

How many more days before you are a free woman?

4. Berg
    March 6th, 2011 at 13:28 | #4

Ah yes, the sirens and sheltering…..don’t I miss that….NOT

5. Svein
    March 6th, 2011 at 19:42 | #5

I hope you enjoyed the IDF impact, and that you are out of there now. I am very interested in how you do PDHA so I hereby send you some clean energy attached to this mail, to refill your computer.

6. Bruce
    March 9th, 2011 at 15:53 | #6

And then there is the PDHRA.

Are they going to put you back on AD for a day to do the bit that can’t be done in less than 90 days?

7. Bob
    March 9th, 2011 at 15:54 | #7

And since hardly anyone trusts the computers to keep their data unchanged and secure from mishap, the trees still die, printers get workouts, backup media is sold, and folks carry around way too much paperwork “just in case.”

8. Cheryl
    March 9th, 2011 at 15:56 | #8

Amen, Holly! We are spending a lot of time on people who sprained an ankle or had a few nights’ worth of trouble falling asleep, and the suicide rate is still through the roof. What the heck is going on?!

Comments are closed.